Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dαякηєѕѕ !!

Darkness is Beautiful!
Its the only way I feel that which is in me, I feel myself.

It makes me separated from the world and takes me to a world with plethora of colors zooming through me.
I see many ways, to travel along the path I wish, I stare and I get in, deep and deeper.

Initially it is the absence of light, but when you concentrate you'll find that it is the absence of your outer self, your materialistic and egoistic soul. Darkness shows where you stand in the infinitely large sea of fire, of light, of knowledge. Directionless it is, dimentionless it is, yet there is a destination to be reached.






Darkness does'nt have a chronicle and is uncertain, like the souls that struggle inside you, me and everyone!
In Darkness shall the chiv of knowledge touch the devil adorned in thy skull.
In Darkness shall ye find thyself.
In Darkness shall ye be "enlightened"!




                             --AD

No comments:

Post a Comment