Sunday, December 19, 2010

WHAT IS LOVE?





I'm eager to know what love is,
but with a condition, of not being in it.
because i've heard people say.
"love is blind" and "love hurts"

show me a pair, who are truly in love,
show me their happiness, and their pain.
just tell me my lord, what is there in it,
that makes people go insane.

its not infatuation, neither is it lust.
then what is it, a feeling so strange?
calling it an "emotion" is not just,
because it does not go with it's image.

tell me my lord, what it isthat you have thrust in our hearts so meek,
which pains, yet is a pleasure,and makes a human weak...... 


                                                             --AD

5 comments:

  1. ha ha ...:) i never fall in love...love falls in me ...and then i keep it on the terrace of my room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is b'ful, love is divine..
    In love is a mother with her child,
    In love is a father with his toddler,
    In love is a sister with her brother,
    yes, love is lame, drives people insane;
    but don't you narrow it's lane,
    with the love of a fool,
    who does not understand true pain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The love of a fool is not "love" at all ;)
    good lines...

    ReplyDelete