Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bedevilment!


Tear those layers of lie,
and yet, you wont see my true form.
Try, oh human. Try!
scathe those layers that keep me warm.

Shed light on me,
and you'll see an evil face.
but there is something you cant see,
behind my dark lusty gaze.

Pierce me with the sword, oh human, 
which you think is divine,
but I am the devil you cant shun,
and my blood shall kill your sword's shine!

Pour water on me, cold?
yet my flames dance with the air,
dont you see them burn? bluish gold!
 your eyes are closed! that's not fair!

Oh human, why do ye dig earth?
to put me in, shackled, and let me die?
and then, wait in fear for my rebirth?
tell me the truth, dont you lie!




Ah! the fire! to burn me down?
but then, how would you burn a burnt soul?
yes! I'm hungry, I'll eat it, dont you frown!
mmm..tasty! could you add some more coal?

Ah! you'll throw me off a cliff, high?
then its time, for me to test my wings!
 Thank you oh human, for letting me fly!
 and you shall be repaid, when your death stings!

~Aiden Draven 

2 comments:

  1. Oh brother,
    You are writing so good these days. You'll steal all my fans man! :P
    Nice work. But just a few suggestions?
    ~K.R. ( http://snareoflight.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete